We are the Expert Professionals in Bond Cleaning on the Sunshine Coast
THE CITRUS BOND CLEAN LIST
- All marks on ceilings
- Light fixtures inside and out
- All walls where dirty
- All scuff marks where removable ( we use magic eraser)
- All fans
- Air-conditioners - Inside, outside and the filter
- All cornices cobwebbed
- Skirting boards cleaned - not just dusted.
- All interior and exterior doors and door frames
- All screens and screen doors ( we hose them first)
- Window frames, windows, glass (both inside and out) and all tracks. We pop all windows.
- All blinds if timber, metal or plastic (except fabric)
- Inside and out of all cabinets, under the drawers, robes and walk in robes.
- Full dismantle of oven to remove residue (including roof) clean range-hood and filters) and stove tops
- 3 Part systemic scale removal in showers, fixtures, bathrooms and toilets (we take off the seat)
- Exterior eaves (in), porches, verandahs, Patios ceiling/walls, fans and doors
- Internal garages walls and floors cleaned to the same high standard (not just a sweep)
- Council Bins if applicable
- All furniture, appliances cleaned in self-contained premises (excludes crockery & cutlery)
- Does your cleaning company do all this? If not you may be called back to clean yourself! Watch Out for Exclusions.
What's Included In Your Bond Clean?
We get asked, “So what’s involved in a bond clean?” Why so many hours? Estate agents in the Sunshine Coast are very particular and the standard required to fully “bond clean” involves cleaning the entire interior shell of the property and external windows and liveable areas. Our bond cleaning service in the Sunshine Coast is not a quick wipe over, it involves thorough scrubbing to remove every particle of dirt, hair, dust, grease, scale etc. from everything that’s there
What to Expect
We provide high quality, reliable, punctual and efficient bond, exit, end of lease cleaning both to tenants and to Real Estate Agents.
Our Sunshine Coast bond cleaners will exceed your expectations. We clean everything and leave nothing out, ever. A full 7 Day warranty applies to all work.
- South Sunshine Coast. $40 per hour plus GST.
- North of Maroochydore is $45 ph plus GST
These prices do not include laundering of drapes, any exterior wall cleaning, gardening or rubbish removal.
Simple Booking Process
The process for booking is so easy. No more waiting around for quotes from 5 or 6 Contractors. Just spend 10 minutes now and the process is complete!
1. Just fill out the QUOTE form and your quote is ready. A copy will be emailed to you..
2. Once you have the quote, email or call us to approve it, and check dates.
3. We will then send you your Invoice by email.
4. Please pay your invoice to secure your date.
5. We will arrive at 830am on the day booked and complete the work. We may need two days if you have booked a full package.
6. We will lock up on our way out, leaving our Pest Control Notice on site.
7. The premises is then under warranty for 7 Days for your Agent to inspect. ( *Please do not enter as you may void the warranty)
8. Any issues? Please ask your agent to deal direct with us if anything has been missed, we will return within 24hrs, no quibble, no fuss!
Cast Iron Warranty
All work has a bond return guarantee. If your Real Estate Agent is not happy, we simply go back to fix it!
Simple as that. We offer peace of mind during what can be a stressful time
However, please ensure if you complete an Instant Quote you disclose all areas and soil levels correctly as this will be checked by Senior Staff on Cleaning Day. We reserve the right to NOT CLEAN any areas not disclosed correctly by soil level or size in the state given to us.
We always take your call and are always happy to return free of charge.
For Real Estate Agents
Bookings for Benefits
Join Citrus and help your local community, with Zero cost to you the Real Estate Agent
We believe in Paying It Forward. Each time you book any clean, bond clean, sparkle, carpet and upholstery clean or pest control service your dollars spent convert to points 1:1
Each time you reach 1000 points or $1000 dollars in Paid Work Orders we sent a cheque for $50 to a charity of your choice.
Pay it Forward, Get the Job Done right and dont lift a finger!
Last Cheque was sent to the Drought Angels